Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shipping and Handling

♥ Strictly by postage only, no meet up.
♥ All products will be sent in a wrapped envelope.
♥ My responsibility ends when I sent your item out. I'm not liable for any lost or damaged items during postal transit, regardless via normal or registered mail.
♥ All listed prices are include shipping charges from suppliers.
♥ Local delivery charges is not inclusive.
♥ Delivery lead time from supplier takes 2-4 weeks (depending on products).
♥ Please email us if you did not received your order after days of waiting.
♥ Items will be carefully checked before dispatch.

♥ All items are brand new and in excellent condition.
♥ For more information, kindly check out the Terms & Condition.

Poslaju :
西马 (West M’sia) 1 件 RM6, 加一件加RM1
东马 (East M’sia) 1 件 RM9, 加一件加RM1

Registered Mail :
西马 (West M’sia) 1 件 RM4, 加一件加RM1
东马 (East M’sia) 1 件 RM6, 加一件加RM1
如果包裹在运送途中遗失/损坏,我将不会对此负责
My responsibility ends when I sent your item out. I'm not liable for any lost or damaged items during postal transit.


No comments: