Sunday, September 28, 2008

Terms & Conditions

By submitting your order form, you are confirming your order.
This also means you have read & agreed to abide to the T&Cs
All queries should be directed to my email stgrp66@gmail.com

I know this is long, but please do read and familiarize yourself with all T&C’s before you proceed. This is to prevent unnecessary conflicts later on. I appreciate your time and effort in reading the T&C's. Thank you.

♥ I reserve the rights to cancel the pre-order shall MOQ not met. Full refund!
♥ I reserve the right to amend the T&Cs at any point of time.
♥ I do not monitor the pre-order 24 hours, hence please give me time to reply you. Please do not flood my mailbox/post with your messages when I’m replying late. Resend your messages, if I do not reply after 48hours. Please be patient and bear with me…

PRE-ORDER
♥ All items are pre-order.
♥ Join only if you're willing to wait and trust me.
♥ Pre-order delivery takes 2-3 weeks for stock arrival. In the event the stock is OOS at the manufacturer/supplier sides, buyers can choose to order other item(s) which is available or to be refunded.

PRODUCTS
♥ Goods sold are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
♥ Quality is assured from supplier/manufacturer.
♥ I do not held responsible for the quality of the goods.
IMPORTANT!! I’m NOT responsible for any discomfort when you wearing/using the goods.
♥ Wrong sizes/degree/color of the item will not be changed/replaced (when you provided me wrong information).
♥ I don't provide post-purchase service. Item should be in the condition as stated in the auction details at the point when buyer received it. Thus, complaints about the bad quality of item sold will not be entertained. However, I'll check and assure that the item is of perfect condition before I mail them out. Therefore, any stains/defects during the mailing process will not be entertained
♥ Picture is a courtesy of manufacturer/supplier providence. Color/quality may vary due to flash and resolution. I do not guarantee you the exact (100% same) goods as in picture.
♥ Buyer should accept 2-3cm discrepancy in measurements, as well as slight color difference due to different monitor's resolution.

ORDER
♥ Strictly no changes of order after confirmation.
♥ You should know what you want before you send me your order. Changes of order made more than 2 times, I have the rights not to entertain.
♥ Strictly no cancellation of orders, please calculate your amount properly as order will be hold if payment in not sufficient. I wish all my pre-order to be hassle free for me so hope all of you can cooperate.

PRICE & PAYMENT
♥ All prices are fixed.
♥ Payment must be made to my bank account.
♥ All orders without payment will not be accepted, so please pay first before you send your order.
♥ All unpaid orders will be deleted and not be taken in.
♥ I reserve the right to make any changes to the prices at any point of time, due to currency fluctuation.

ORDER CONFIRMATION
I can assure that I will acknowledge your orders within 48hours once I received your payment. Hence, please re-send your order if I’m not replying you within 3-days. Your email could be lost in somewhere.
♥ Please add my email address to your contact list or address book to prevent my email landed into your Junk mail/ folder.
♥ Customers will only be informed whether the products which they have ordered are available or unavailable, after I received my stock.
♥ Refund is only possible when item is out of stock. Customers will be notified of out of stock item upon receipt of shipment from supplier and refund will be made, thereafter, to the customer's bank account accordingly.
♥ Please note that at this stage, no cancellation of order is permitted. If you insist on canceling your order, no refund will be given.

DELIVERY
Prices include shipping charges from suppliers.
♥ Local delivery charges is not inclusive.
♥ Delivery lead time from supplier takes 2-3 weeks.
♥ Items will be distributed by post only. Strictly no meet up!!
♥ All products will be sent in a wrapped envelope.
♥ My responsibility ends when I sent your item out. I'm not liable for any lost or damaged items during postal transit. Please contact POSLAJU about it.

AFTER SALES
I do not provide after sales warranty!
♥ If you have difficulty in using the goods/achieving the results, I could assist in consulting you the right ways. Please bear in mind that all individual is different, and the results may vary. I am only providing my kind suggestion. If you can’t achieve the results, it’s not my responsibility.
♥ If you suspect that the goods (contents) is damaged/faulty, please email me. We shall resolve it together. Do not post your complain on my thread to jeopardize before getting things clear.

DISCLAIMER
There might be slight color variations between product photo and actual product due to lighting effects.

No comments: